Immediate opening for the following job in which few, if any, will understand. The successful candidate will be from another planet and must have the following:
- Demonstrated success translating research results into actionable recommendations that have a traceable impact on product or design strategy and execution.
- Extremely strong communication skills and demonstrated success presenting research study results in a clear and compelling manner to cross-functional stakeholders that persuades action.
- Razor sharp attention to detail, highly organized, ability to accurately set and consistently meet commitments.
- Minimum of 5 years experience leading design research activities within a product development organization or in support of a large website.
- Experience utilizing qualitative analysis techniques (e.g., content analysis, affinity modeling) and quantitative analysis (e.g., cluster analysis, descriptive and inferential statistics) to explore, understand, and establish relationships between discrete data points.
- Experience conducting research throughout the product development cycle of successfully launched consumer web and/or software applications, including up-front discovery, concept generation and exploration, and various forms of design evaluations.
- Advanced degree in Cognitive or Experimental/Social Psychology, Cognitive Science, Human Factors/HCI, Anthropology, Design, or related area.
- Experience in quantitative research and analysis and experimental design a plus.
- Yeah right.